Mexican-Dessert-PieMexican-Dessert-Pie

Main Audio Reviews Stats 8 Fans

It's Like Anime! It's Like Anime!

nice dogs

Musicbox Theme Musicbox Theme

very calming. nice sound selection.

Tyguy80s responds:

Thank you. I wrote the melodies in a program called Sibelius 7. The synth sound is a result of converting the MIDI file into a website called conversion-tool.com. I quite like their sound banks, shockingly realistic for MIDI sounds.

T-Logic - Ormolu T-Logic - Ormolu

reminds of fashion shoot music. 90's could use some mixing the interlude was nice. I liked the second half more. thanks for sharing. the synth adds some nice emotion at the end.

TaintedLogic responds:

Thanks for the review! Hahaha "fashion shoot music." XD Yeah, not my cleanest mix, although I don't know exactly what you mean by "90's could use some mixing..."

The interlude is probably my personal favorite part too. :3 Thanks again!

It'll Be All Right It'll Be All Right

this is really good

its strange cuz its alot of different instruments assigned small parts only playing a few notes at a time and yet it all flows really well together. The drums were really good . very progressive. Good job. let me know when you have more music out.
Would you be interested in a collab? Check my songs and tell me if you're interested.

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Complex things give me headaches. Glad you enjoyed it, as for a collab possibly but I'm not looking to do one as of right now.